We will gladly accept returns providing that goods are returned in their original packaging, in salable condition within 30 days from the date of the invoice. We cannot accept returns where the item has been opened or used, unless it is damaged or defective. We also reserve the right to refuse refunds on personal use products for any reason. Special orders (in excess of $500.00) are subject to a 50% restocking fee. Cancellation fees prior to shipment are subject to restocking fee for special orders as well. Please speak with a Corporate Sales representative to clarify.
- We provide free return shipping if we have provided you with an incorrect, damaged or defective item. Otherwise a return shipping fee will apply (in addition a refund of only the product price not including the initial shipping charge will be credited)
- There is a 15% restocking fees for voluntarily returned items that are opened, used, or no longer in salable condition (unless order is in excess of $500.00, which is considered special order, in which case there is a 50% restocking fee)
- We do not refund shipping charges if you refuse to accept packages sent. Please call Quality Sourced Products Customer Care to arrange for the return of products ordered
- Any package that is refused or undeliverable due to insufficient address is also subject a refund less shipping.
Your refund or credit will be issued within 30 days of your return being received—we will also confirm the refund by email. For any product that is damaged or defective, please have the following information handy:
- Your Order Number
- The Damaged or Defective Item
- Your preference for Refund or Replacement