Superfeet hotPINK Women's Insoles for Ski Snowboard and Snow Sports for Foot Warmth Comfort and Performance, Womens, Pink
- STABILIZER CAP: the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- DEEP HEEL CUP: features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the orthotic shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- RESPONSIVE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: top cover treated with OUTLAST ADAPTIVE COMFORT to absorb, store and release warmth | THERMAL LAYER: open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold | FOIL FOREFOOT: a light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot
- HIGH-IMPACT FOAM LAYER: the closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge
Details: SUPERFEET started making custom insoles for ski boots in the mid-70s. The hotPINK is a direct result of those years of experience. With these insoles you get a snug, stable fit with less shifting and fewer pressure points or hot spots. Designed with a slimmer heel and arch length to fit the female foot.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.0 x 4.0 inches