Smith & Nephew SKIN PREP Protective Wipes (Box of 50)
Brand: Smith & Nephew
- Helps tape and film adhesion. Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application.
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area.
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel.
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better.
- May increase intervals between dressing changes. Pediatrician tested.
Publisher: Smith & Nephew
Details: Size:1 Box of 50 SKIN-PREP is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.4 x 2.0 inches