Nordic Naturals Pro DHA Infant Liquid - Arctic Cod Liver Oil with 350 mg EPA, 485 mg DHA, and 300 IU Vitamin D3, Supports Healthy Neurological, Musculoskeletal, and Nervous System Development*, 2 oz.
Brand: Nordic Naturals
- Provides essential support for nervous system growth and development*
- Supports body's ability to balance calcium and phosphorus for healthy bone development*
- Promotes optimal cognitive, behavioral, social, and language development*
- Easy-dose dropper makes it easy to add to infant formula or food
- Triglyceride-form fish oil from 100% wild Arctic cod, plus vitamin D3 and naturally-occurring Vitamin A
Publisher: Nordic Naturals
Combining EPA, DHA, and naturally occurring vitamin A (retinol) from wild Arctic cod with vitamin D3, DHA Infant liquid fish oil provides infants and toddlers between 5 and 35 lbs with the essential support they need for optimal brain, eye, nervous system, bone, and immune health.* Numerous studies find that sufficient levels of omega-3 DHA are critical for normal visual and nervous system development during the first few years of life.* Specially formulated to support the DHA and vitamin D3 needs of growing babies, this non-concentrated liquid can easily be added to formula or food using the easy-dose dropper. Just one daily serving of DHA Infant ensures that infants and toddlers receive the nutritional building blocks they need for the significant physical, cognitive, and behavioral changes that occur during early development.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.9 x 1.8 inches