HIBICLENS Antiseptic-Antimicrobial, Single Use Packettes - 0.5 fl oz (20 Single Use Packets)
Hibiclens antiseptic skin cleanser is strong enough to kill some of the toughest hospital germs but gentle enough for routine family hand washing. The active ingredient in Hibiclens is 4% chlorhexidine gluconate which helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. Proven to be gentle enough for daily use*, Hibiclens binds safely to the skin, leaving a layer of protection (without sticky residue), after it is rinsed off.
- HIBICLENS ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTISEPTIC SKIN CLEANSER: Hibiclens safeguards against germs for up to 24 hrs, so it's a great choice to fight germs, fungi & bacteria during sports, school, work & home. Hibiclens antibacterial soap is gentle on sensitive skin.
- HOME & HEALTH CARE: Hibiclens Antimicrobial soap is used in hospitals & by doctors for its antiseptic properties. Used as a suface wound cleanser, or to keep hands & skin germ free, Hibiclens antibacterial wash is useful at home & the hospital.
- HIBICLENS KILLS BACTERIA: Hibiclens kills bacteria, viruses & fungi & continues killing germs for up to 24 hours after washing. It’s antibacterial soap that's gentle on even sensitive skin, even with frequent use, & is perfect for cleansing hands or skin.
- HIBICLENS IN HOSPITALS & HOME: Hibiclens is made by Molnycke, a world-leading medical products company aiming for the best patient, clinical & economic outcomes. We strive to find new ways to minimize community & hospital-acquired infections & conditions.
- PROTECT YOURSELF WITH HIBICLENS: Hibiclens antibacterial skin cleanser washes, & protects for up to 24 hours. Try Hibiclens if your family has used Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash, Safeguard Bar Soap, Dial Antibacterial Soap, or Cetaphil Soap.