Anacapa Technologies Anasept Skin and Wound Antiseptic - 12 Oz Trigger Spray Bottle - Kills Super Bugs
- Rapid Action: Anasept demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action. Most pathogenic organisms are killed within 2 minutes or less following application. There is no known microbial resistance to Anasept including the antibiotic resistent strains of MRSA, VRE, Acinetobacter baumannii, and Clistridium difficile.
- Clinically Proven: Clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing
- Safety: Anasept has been subjected to rigorous safety testing at an independent laboratory and shown to meet the criteria for safe use. Modified Primary Skin Irritation (FHSA method 7 day. exposure with repeated insult to intact and abraded skin) Cytotoxicity (1S0 Agarose Overlay method) Systemic toxicity (ISO Acute Systemic Toxicity)
- Environmentally Friendly: Anasept does not leave any toxic residues or by-products. Anasept chemically breaks down into salt and water and is completely safe for disposal in the public sewer system.
- Medicare HCPCS Code: A6260
Details: Anasept is an extremely safe and gentle antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser with exceptionally rapid broad-spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal properties. Anasept is a very pure, completely colorless, isotonic, tissue compatible solution. Anasept is stable for two-years and is free of necrotizing chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, borates or carbonates found in other antiseptic products. Anasept will not cause those unsightly brown Povidone iodine stains.