Adapt Barrier Rings, Adapt Softflex Br Ring 4in 98M, (1 BOX, 10 EACH)
- Adapt flat barrier rings can be used to fill in or caulk uneven skin contours near the stoma to create a flatter surface and help prevent ostomy drainage from getting under the ostomy barrier.
- They may be cut, stretched, or stacked together to help improve the fit of a pouching system.
- Flextend M skin barrier formulation.
- Convenient, individually packaged transparent trays.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Publisher: HOLLISTER INC.
Details: (Item Number and Quantity: UHS-HOL7806-1BOX-10EACH) Adapt Barrier Rings, Adapt Softflex Br Ring 4in 98M Outer Diameter-4", - (1 BOX, 10 EACH) - A bendable, stretchable alternative to paste that is sting-free and gentle on the skin. Can be stretched and molded for use on oval or irregularly-shaped stomas; can be cut, bent, and even stacked together to improve the fit of the barrier and prolong barrier wear time. Perfect for individuals with limited dexterity or sensitive skin. Features: Flat Shape Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening Sting-free Sensitive Skin Friendly Recommended for Post-Operative and Home Use Bathing and Swimming Allowable Improves Fit of Barrier Prolongs Barrier Life Recommended Billing Code: A4385
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.8 x 3.0 inches